Skewers are always a hit at any backyard barbecue, but have you tried them for brunch? Try it! Kick yours up a notch by mixing our Hatch Chipotle Verde Hot Sauce into your marinade.
Grilled Brunch Skewers Recipe
- 1/2 pineapple cut into cubes
- 1 red or orange bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1 red onion (medium) cut into cubes
- 1 lb large turkey sausages or kielbasa cut into thick rings
- 1/4 cup Hatch Chipotle Verde Hot Sauce
- Thread sausage, pineapple pieces, red bell pepper and red onion onto the skewer, alternating the ingredients as you add them.
- Brush skewers with Hatch Chipotle Verde hot sauce then place on the preheated bbq, cover and grill on the first side 3 minutes then turn, brush with more marinade and grill about 2-minutes per side, brushing with more marinade as you turn the skewers.
- Grill until vegetables are cooked to desired doneness (total grilling time 10-12 minutes).