Sweet & Spicy Turkey Recipe
3 Tbsp Kosher Salt
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
2 Tbsp Honey
4 Tbsp Das Güd Spice Co Bird Rub Poultry Seasoning
4 Tbsp Das Güd Spice Co Garlic Habanero Hot Sauce
2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- Stir together salt, brown sugar, and Das Güd Bird Rub.
- Gently cut and peel the skin of the turkey back without removing it.
- With your hand, spread 2T salt mixture under the skin of the turkey. Be gentle to ensure you do not tear the skin.
- Blend oil, honey, Garlic Habanero Hot Sauce, remaining salt mix, and oil in a small bowl.
- Brush mixture onto turkey, just enough to cover it. Brush it on again at the end of the roasting time to create a spicy glaze just before removing from the oven.